I once read the quote: Set a goal that gets you leaping out of bed with excitement every day. I love this quote and the idea behind it. It promises so much, yet it seems so attainable, so simple (because it is!). I have been in a quite revealing period of my life, and I am loving the revelations that come with it.
For years now, I have been studying mindset and personal development, getting my mind clear and working on structured thinking. In the past 2-3 years, I would study a lot and not really create what I was truly desiring deep inside, and wondered if something was wrong with me, as the books clearly worked before in my life when I was looking to manifest my soul mate, and lately, they haven’t been.
Something beautiful that has been clicking for me is being in the energy of trust. Trust in the Universe, trust in God, trust in your story, trust in every event an occurrence, even if it’s not clear today. I love the energy of trust and I realized how absent it had been in my life, and these days I’ve been really waking up in the morning writing out my beliefs and what I desire to really hone in on. It’s really about trust. Not only when things are going well, but when things aren’t going well – that’s when you have to reach into that space where you trust something greater is coming along.
These planning days are always my favorite, getting into the energy of what I’m looking to create and being inspired. This is part of what I’ve been working on lately, and let me tell you a truth – for the first time in a long time, I woke up with positive anticipation today. Sure I find good things in my days and go on adventures, but waking up with positive anticipation is such a delicious treat that is kind of a thumbs up from the Universe, which I’m very grateful for.
It’s a long process to get to the core of what would truly make you leap out of bed with excitement, but in general, I offer some of my personal tips:
- Be patient and ask, and listen! What truly lights you up? It will show up for you as you begin to set the intention and listen
- Be curious about yourself. About your fears, about what makes you happy, about everything in your life!
- Start doing things today that lead you on your path of bliss. Start today, not tomorrow. Do something right now, or in a few minutes, that would make you really feel you’re on the path of your bliss. Even if it’s just stroking a pet for a while in a very present way, do something for you!
- Once you have a taste, keep up what you’ve been doing and keep going with it!
- Give what you desire to experience – age old adage, but it works beautifully!
Photo by Haute Chocolate